Discovery pack: your free interactive content app
Rakuten Aquafadas offers you your first mobile app for free. Turn content, publication, or marketing communication into engaging mobile experiences without coding.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Request your free licence* to build your app
- Step 2: Create your own app with one interactive document inside
- Step 3: Publish it on Apple and Google app stores
“80% of time on mobile is spent inside apps”, ComScore
“66% unique mobile users in the world” , We Are Social
Inspiring interactive content apps
iOS and Android app
Create a native app for smartphones and tablets for iOS and Android - free of charge.
Fill it with fully customisable digital documents - converted into mobile content without writing a line of code.
Design your interactive content from scratch thanks to our free plugin for Adobe InDesign.
Convert and enrich a PDF file that will populate your app, using a simple online free tool.
Create mobile experiences with our content app
* Terms and Conditions
- You will receive two licences (single document app and publication licence) valid for 1 year only. After the expiration of your licence, you won’t be able to edit your app but your users will continue accessing it.
- Your licences will be available once you create a Cloud Connect account http://cloudconnect.aquafadas.com.
- You will be able to build an app for iOS and Android only based on a ‘Single Document App template’ – basic app structure with one interactive document inside.
- Google and Apple app guidelines apply. Please review carefully relevant documentations for app content and submission. Rakuten Aquafadas doesn’t take any responsibility for submission rejections.
- You will have to create a developer account on Apple and Google to submit your app.
- If you require any assistance we have a variety of useful video tutorials and documentation. We also offer paid premium support.
- The monodoc apps doesn’t contain push notifications and vouchers.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you agree for Rakuten Aquafadas to use your apps as a part of our marketing activities.